Safe Business Practices that all IER Services' employees are following:
• MANDATORY MASKS. No employee will work or provide service without wearing a mask. Face coverings are mandatory.
• DAILY HEALTH ASSESSMENTS. IER Services' managers and our employees (self-evaluation) will perform daily assessments to determine that he /she is not a threat to the safety or health of oneself, co-workers, or the public.
• PERFORM PROPER HYGIENE. Hand washing, sanitizing and social distancing are part of our protocol. Washing hands with soap and water for at least twenty seconds as frequently as possible and/or using hand sanitizer are part of our precautions.
• CLEAN & DISINFCT: All workspaces, trucks, tools, equipment, offices, bathrooms, common areas, and shared electronic equipment will be cleaned and sanitized throughout the workday and at the end of each business day.
• FOLLOW SOCIAL DISTANCING GUIDELINES: These include staying at least 6 feet (about 2 arms’ length) from other people, not gathering in groups and staying out of crowded places.
• USE PPE WHILE WORKING: Our Service Technicians will continue to utilize Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) – this includes gloves, masks, and shoe coverings while working.
• SCREENING: We take the employee’s temperature and assess symptoms prior to the start of each work day. These are taken prior to the individual entering our building.
• SELF-MONITORING: All employees must take his/her temperature each day. If his/her temperature is greater than 100.4 degrees, he/she will not provide any service calls or report for work. They are required to stay home.
During this unprecedented time of the Covid 19 pandemic, we at IER Services are diligently following the protective gear guidelines from health and government officials to maintain the safety, security, and health of our customers and employees.