IER Services invites you to attend the Pumping Systems and Variable Frequency Drives Optimization one-day course taking place at the Hollywood Casino on April 15, 2016 that offers exclusive instruction on how to analyze and improve the reliability of your pumping systems.
This comprehensive session will provide you with a solid understanding and foundation in improving the efficiency and reliability of pumping systems by utilizing a variable frequency drive.
Lunch will be provided for attendees from 11:00am - 12:00pm EST.
Course Location: (google maps link)
200 Georgesville Rd.
Columbus, OH 43228
Each course participant receives:
- PSMART (Pump System Modeling Tool)
- LCC Calculator Tool
- System Efficiency/Friction Loss Spread Sheet (Tool)
- Completion certificate with 3 PDH credits from HI
- Valve Tool
- Variable Frequency Drive/Motor selection/application guide
- Wire to Water Calculator / Spreadsheet
- Parallel Pumping Calculator / Spread Sheet
- Speed Change Calculator / Spreadsheet
- Heat Exchanger Circulating Water Pump Spreadsheet /
- Optimizing Pumping Systems Guidebook (Retail value: $205)
Over 40 years of experience in the pump industry designing, field testing, repairing and troubleshooting mechanical seals, compressors and pumping systems. William C. Livoti has worked for several pump and mechanical seal OEM’s as well as Corporate Principal Engineer for Balance of Plant equipment at a large power utility company where among other responsibilities he was accountable for asset management, life cycle performance, system assessment, failure analysis, plant efficiency, O&M and capital budget. Mr. Livoti has co-authored two books with the Hydraulic Institute, Pumps System Optimization Guide Lines and Power Plant Pump Application Guide Lines. William is an active member of Vibration Institute, IEEE Power Engineering Society and Electric Power Research Institute Large Electric Motor Users Group.