Need a UL 508A Panel?

Posted by IER Services on Jul 16, 2019 8:32:02 AM

UL508A Panel is an electrical control panel with a UL508A Label. This certifies it meets the UL508 safety standard and was produced by a panel shop with UL 508A certification.

Read More

Topics: IER Services, UL 508A certified

Do You Know the difference in a control panel & a MCC?

Posted by IER Services on Sep 28, 2017 7:37:00 AM
An electrical control panel  (also known as a panel board, breaker panel , or electric control panel) is a component of an electrical supply system that divides an electrical  power feed into subsidiary circuits.
Read More

Topics: UL 508A certified, control panels, MCC

IER Services is ul 508a certified panel shop

Posted by IER Services on Sep 27, 2017 7:58:00 AM

IER Services is UL 508A certified. This an industrial control panel directive, which is sought by electrical inspectors and is certified through Underwriters Laboratories, an organization that has been around for more than 100 years. If you visit the UL Web site at www.ul.com, you can find the following description: "UL is a world leader in product safety testing and certification.

Read More

Topics: UL 508A certified

News & Information 

We hope our information will help you with any questions you may have about the products and solutions we can provide for your HVAC and fluid flow projects.

Subscribe to Email Updates

Recent Posts

Posts by Topic

see all